Friday, November 26, 2010

This Christmas, let's go to Busan!

This Christams 'Christmas tree Cultural Festival' will be held in Gwangbukro, Jung-gu, Busan.  The festival 'Happy Busan, Christmas Busan' under the solgan, happiness, family, Christmas light, love sharing, and hope that will be conducted in seven kinds of topics. The festival will start form November 30 untill next year January 17.  In the festival's main square will be installed as well as a large tree, brilliantly colorful illuminations around the sculpture. And you can see the shows snow heavily every night. Also, everyone can paricipate in the various events and magic, dance, rock band performances are arranged. This Christamas, How about go to the Busan Festival?

10 comments:

lovely SSO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lovely SSO said...

Wow! Christmas is coming soon and I'm so happy. I didn't know that the festival is held in Busan. I live near the Busan. I live in Ulsan. So, I have to go there! Just the thought of it made my heart flutter:)

#Yang So-hyun.

Choi,Bo-kyung said...

Oh really~!! The festival will held in Busan?!!! Wow~!! it would be fun~!!I am really looking forward to for the day~!! I want to enjoy the day with harang~hehehe :-)

Jeong Ha Rang said...

Oh, really??kkk I want to go there too. The christmas was coming. It is quite early. Also, I want to enjoy the festival.

JiwoNny said...

OH! That's great!!! I was thinking of going to Busan before my intership starts. YAY! Magic, dance,,, and ROCK BANDS ?!?!!It will be like heaven!!! I am so excitied now XDDDD!!!!!
Thank you thank you for your information~!
I won't have a lonely Christmas this time by enjoying those events!...... :P

jinwoo said...

oh, I want to go there~~~!!
I'm really looking forward to it!
I didn't know that the festival.
thanks your great information~:)
If I have a chance, I'd like to go there~★
-Jin-Woo Na

h_hjinC said...

Wow I am looking for some good place to go with my boyfriend on Chiristmas! Thank you so much for your information. I should go there firmly and want to see Busan sea too!

Jee-yeong said...

Sounds great! Is the picture the festival in Busan? It looks so beautiful. I would like to go with my friends this upcoming Christmas, but I worried because there would be so many people on Christmas. I and my friend were half dead with people last Christmas in Dongsungro, Daegu. But the festival in Busan looks so nice! Maybe we will try to go to Busan this Christmas, then:)

Diana said...

The sound is interesting for me because i spent gloomy christmas in jinx. It has started when i was 15. Some happenings have occured on christmas. I will go there even though i sould go alone. -a ryeon

Chang Peng said...

Christmas is a big festival to most country,Busan is a beautiful,I have gone to there for some times,but Christmas I have already gone to China,nest year I will go to there to feel the different Christmas in Busan.