Friday, December 3, 2010

High school student's Day!!

http://blog.naver.com/nero129?Redirect=Log&logNo=40118835133

Have you seen the this video??  ↑↑↑
(I'm sorry to bother you, Please click above site~~^^*)
Thesedays, there are some hot video on the internet! The name is 'High school student's Day'.  One high school student in Daejeon made this video. It is very short video and shows the abbreviaton for high school student's day into just 11second. If you attended high school, you'll must feel sympathy about this short video. This video have a great impact and were represented of day of high school students well. If you see the 'High school student's Day', i'm sure that this video will double you up with laughter.
And, there are other versions that is the 'Day of the employees','Day of college students',and Soldiers's Day'. Tomorrow, you can see other versions the  'Day of the elementary school student' and 'Middle student's Day'.
If i have a chance, i want to make the video 'College Women's Day'.
How about your think???




7 comments:

Choi,Bo-kyung said...

Wow~!! I feel the same way~!!
As soon as watch this film, I laughed too loud ~!!hahaha~!!
When I was high school student, I also had a time like this students~
If we make a video like this, I think that our content would be included a lot of report~!!hehe

Funny video~!!!! thank you~!!

JiwoNny said...

lol OMG!! I can't stop laughing now!! I just watched 'High school student's day', 'Day of college students', and 'Day of soldiers' lol All three!!
College students' day takes only 7 second hahahaha That's really stunning lol

Highschool student's day is also very fun but yea, I feel pity for them.
But it's nice to see a brilliant student who thought of making this kinda video.
College women's day? Sounds fun!!
Do it do it!! XD -jiwon

lovely SSO said...

I saw it! It's very fun. On video, one male student only says "Ah!!!" I was laughing to death. And I saw "Office worker's Day" It's very fun, too.
But, I saw "High school student's Day", I was a trifle sad. :(

#Yang So-hyun.

jinwoo said...

hahaha, I was surprised~! it is too fast~! but I agree with the video. that's very funny~ I know there is another type of video. I want to see all of other versuions. haha :) -Jin-Woo Na

Chang Peng said...

Wow~~~ it's really a funny video, your idea is very special and good, but maybe you don't know in China we have no time to do more thing, we just study and study , there are so many book and test waiting for us in my highschool.

Jeong Ha Rang said...

HaHaHa~!! I think this is so funny. I already saw that viedo.When I saw that I laughed too much. kkk Also, I saw different firm. The name of 'Day of soldiers' I laughed.

Scott said...

HA! Simple, but very funny. Very different than my high school life.