Wednesday, November 24, 2010

연평군 bombing accident

Today North Korea fired shells to 연평도, Incheon, South Korea at 2:30p.m for one hour.
연펑군's residents escaped hastily to Incheon using the passenger ship.
One man explian the accident, "During watch TV  in the room  the roof's gone with a loud bang."
In this accident, ministry of defence has officially announced that 2 Marine Corps soldiers killed and 18soldiers have a damages. Also, Many people(residents) suffered injuries or damages and forest fire broke out.
South Korea was also returned fire.

6 comments:

Scott said...

Yeah, it's scary. I guess that there will be no serious consequences, but it does seem like these kinds of attacks are getting bolder. I wonder if North Korea is going too far, and will begin to lose support from China and Russia, and thus become truly isolated.

h_hjinC said...

I heard this news right after it happened! It was yesterday.. Oh my god.. I was so nervous. I think North Korean that shooted were crazy. How can they shoot town of people? Because of this happening 2 soldiers died.. I pray for the repose of the soul of them...

lovely SSO said...

Yes... As a result of smart phone, I can received news as it happens. I was the tragedy. I wanted to say North Koreans are the same human beings as South Koreans, we should see North Koreans as brothers. But, they think us as enemy.
Most of the people living in South Korea hope the South and North to become one country as soon as possible. I think too. So, first I wish North Korea think us as family:)

#Yang So-hyun.

Jeong Ha Rang said...

That is a sad day for all of us.
I'm so scary, because the North Korea and South Korea are on the brink of war. I wish the problem settled soon.

JiwoNny said...

.... I am so sad... I am sad becuase of what North Korea did to us,, but also the special reason is one of Marine soldiers who was killed was from my hometown.. :(

Diana said...

One of my philippines teacher sent a message because of that. She said that she saw the news in local tv news. It means that it is biggest news in the world. I don't think the war will be easily but i afraid north will do something like before. It is really terrible!!-a ryeon