Saturday, December 4, 2010

Drama 'secret garden'


Drama 'secret garden'

Nowadays, this TV drama series are enjoying high viewer ratings.

It was very interest Tv drama for me. Theseday, my girlfriend likes that drama and she introduced me several weeks ago.   

This drama begins by meeting a stunt woman and a CEO of department.
Later, the two man and woman's soul are switched  each other.

It is a romantic drama that the two man and woman seek for their true identities with the switched bodies.
The drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won(Hyun Bin). He is from a wealthy family, smart and good looking. Also, he is a a seemingly perfect man yet with certain arrogance and childishness in him. 

And Kil Ha-Lim (Ha Ji Won), a stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy of top actresses. 
Oneday, they went to Jeju Island. While riding bicycles in the mountains, Ha-Lim was missing from him.
Joo-Wan is able to eventually find Ha-Lim and their come to a mysterious restaurant in the woods named "Secret Garden".

The owner gives bottles of alcohol to them. That night, The're drink the bottles of alcohol separately. The next morning, Joo-Wan and Ha-Lim discover that their souls have been exchanged!!!!!!






6 comments:

JiwoNny said...

HAHA yes! I heard this rocks these days.. but I haven't watched this because I'm afraid of being addicted lol :P

I heard from some of my friends that they changed their body but take it back very soon. Is that true? Do they still have changed-body? xP

They were changed becuase of mysterious alcohol from the secret garden! Awww! My friend said they were changed because of an electric shock!!!!!!!!!!! lol She got me hahahaha
anyways, thanks for sharing this :)

lovely SSO said...

Yes! This drama is very popular. I heard about the drama. But, I don't watch the drama every weekends. Hearing the story, it is similar to movie "Change". Did you see the movie? I saw the movie when I was young, it's very fun. Try to look, if you are free:)

#Yang So-hyun.

Choi,Bo-kyung said...

The TV drama was more interesting than any other I have seen recently
~!! That is, I think that the drama is so funny~!!My eyes were glued to the TV as I watched the drama~!! I think that his performance was little short of perfection :-)
I'm waiting for the next story~!!

Young2 said...

Yes~ I heard, Thesedays, this drama is very popular. The house of appearing drama is very famous because it is so huge like a place and beatiful.
But I watched just one time Chapter 4~5 so i can't understand what happen. so i watch 'Merry is overnighting'(매리는외박중 in Korea).
If i have a chance, i will this drama 'Secret Garden' from the beginning.
BY. Son Sun-young

jinwoo said...

wow~! I love this drama~!!! With each episode, the TV soap opera was getting more interesting. Hyun Bin is a very attractive. I become a bic fan of Hyun Bin. haha
-Jin-Woo Na.

Chang Peng said...

I have neaver seen this drama, but sounds very good and I will to watch it. But I don't know the drama's name in English or Chinese, how can I to find it?Watch drama is my interesting.