Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Infinity Challenge" advertise in New York’s iconic Times Square.

The "Infinity Challenge" produced advertisement about 'Bibimbap' in New York's iconic Times Square.
Bibimbap is a Korean traditional food. And Bibimbap is one of the most delicious foods in Korea. The word literally means 'mixed rice.'
Bibimbap is served as a bowl of warm white rice topped with vegetables, minced meat, raw or fried egg and gochujang. Bibimbap's color gives an edge to my appetite.
It has very beautiful color. And It very hot, but provides a lot of flavor. It is so characteristic of Korean.
Over 200 different students from Seoul Arts University participated in the CF, in addition to the “Infinity Challenge” members and the Nanta performers.
The result was a stunning and vibrant CF, which also exhibited other traditional Korean arts such as nong-ak, jang-gu dance, tae kwon do, the fan dance, and ganggangsullae.
The 30second CF will be featured on Times Square’s electronic display from November 25th to the end of December.





9 comments:

Choi,Bo-kyung said...

It is soooooo wonderful~!!
i think that it is good way~!! Not only introduce korea's bibimbap, but also introduce korea to the world~!! :-) Wow~!!
That's the best commercial I've seen in a long time~!!

JiwoNny said...

Oh yea, I saw this advertisement.
It well shows the traditional beauty of Korea and the colorful yummy bibimbap matching it to people's performance.
I think Taeho PD is a genius.... -__- hehe I didn't know it will be featured at Times Square. It will be amazing...Good to have a chance to introduce Korea! Great job 'Infinity challenge' teams :)

jinwoo said...

wow~!!! it looks really cool~!!
it is very creative! if foreigners look at the advertise they want to eat korea food~!.
I'm very proud of being korean. :)
-Jin-Woo Na

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Through your post, I saw this CF. I have seen several times over. I'm so happy. I can hardly belive it's the truth. This is reason that Infinity Challenge is beloved. They have really done an impressive job.
HyeMi Gwon~

SunYoung said...

wow! That's amazing! Bibimbap is the one of my favorite food. I wish the New Yorkers too popular bibimbap.I expect the effects of Bibimbap.

Jee-yeong said...

It's awsome:) When I was a child, I saw a foreigner who were having a hard time with Bibimbob in an airplane. A flight attendant introduced how to mix it and eat it, but he couldn't do well.
Anyway, I think Bibimbob is not only delicious food, but also healthy. I wish this food would be more popular through this advertisement:)

Diana said...

I saw the ad in the internet. I like it because they created well with bibimbob colors. The ad looks art!!! Maybe they want to tell the as an art in food - a ryeon

Pretty Jiae♥ said...

Wow, amazing job! That looks pretty well!! Oh, the colorful sense and harmony with sounds represented Korea are wonderful ~>_<// and the hot issue it will be featured or is featured on Times Square! I will really happy to see the stunning CF in New York! I can’t wait~!