Saturday, November 13, 2010

CHINA ASIAN GAMES 2010


CHINA ASIAN GAMES 2010

The 16th Guangzhou Asian Games was started at 12 November 2010.

The Asian Games on Haixinsha Island along the Pearl River in Guangzhou city,southern China's Guangdong province.
The  Asian Games started in Guangzhou on 12 November and last until 27 November 2010 which featuring 9,704 athletes from 45 countries and competed in 42 sports.
Also,november 12, actors perform during the art performance of the Opening Ceremony at the 16th Asian Games at the Haixinsha Island in Guangzhou, China.         
                     
This performence was one of the biggest events from any other Asian Games.  And the 16th Asian Games will be finished sucessful.

5 comments:

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

After I had seen news that Tae-Hwan,Park got a gold medal, I knew the Asian game was already start. Even though i don't have much interesting in the sports, I want to watch the game in there! - A Ryeon

JiwoNny said...

oh. I think that I read about this last week on another group's blog, but totally forgot about it haha. It started already! I wish I had a TV in my room.. then I could've not missed the opening ceremony :/
Did anybody watch that? What did they do? Was it great? :3
-jiwon who has no TV :( -

Pretty Jiae♥ said...

I have no TV in my home either. I missed the opening ceremony too… am I pitiful? I saw Judo which Korean, Ye-seul Hwang acquire a Gold medal in a 12 second with North-Korea;; It was so embarrassed but I was happy to hear the news she gain Gold medal~! :p

Amy said...

I also have no Tv in my dormitory TT.So, I didn't watch that about CHINA ASIAN GAMES 2010. but I have a computer kikk. I watched Korean swimmer Park Tae-Hwan on the Internet. He won his first gold medai in the 200m race on sunday. He had a overwhelming winning :D ~
I have great expectations about the event of all the Korean players
-HyeMi Gwon