Friday, November 26, 2010

Have you ever seen the musical "palace"



Have you ever seen the musical "palace"~?


When I was freshman in high school, I watched the drama "palace". The drama story is about the love story of normal girl with prince. First of all, the drama set in constitutional monarchies. At that time I really liked the drama~!! Joo ji-hoon and Yoon eun-hye are the lead characters in the drama also I really liked them~!! And I was curious to see the actual Royal palace close up~!


Amazingly, The musical "palace" was made by the drama.
I guess that the musical will provides people with various visual treats. First of all, prince character is U-know, members of TVXQ. I heard that the musical will play for two days on December 12th at Chunma arts center in Gyeongsan~!! Wow~!! I am going to see the musical "palace" with my boyfirends~!! :-)

6 comments:

Jeong Ha Rang said...

I want to watch musical 'Palace'.
That musical was very well-received by audiences. It similar to drama 'Palace'. At that time, I enjoyed the that drama too.
Let's go see a musical sometime soon.

JiwoNny said...

oh..... It's interesting. Who's the main actress? She is not familiar to me...I remember I was jealous of Yoon eun-hye who was surrounded by handsome princes -___- and I was like 'oh.. I wish I was Yoon eun-hye....' lol I think she is such a lucky actress that always works with handsome actors and gets success in every drama:P Don't you guys think so?
I wonder how they will remake the drama version:)
I wan to see the musical "palace" too!!!! with............ with....does anybody want to volunteer? haha Anyways, thank you for the information :)
-Jiwon-

SunYoung said...

I did not see the drama 'Place' but the musical might be fun and interesting! if i have a chance, i will watch musical 'Place'.

Amy said...

Is there to play an musical performance here for two days? Wow~ a few years ago, I liked to watch 'palace' drama. I'm looking forward to musical.Unfortunately, I won't show that. TT
HyeMi Gwon ~

Diana said...

Oh really? Can i see the playing in GyeongSan? Usually the famous playing shows only in Seoul. But if i can see in this time, i am going to there. However, i will go alone because i am single kkk anyway, thank you for giving good information - a ryeon

Pretty Jiae♥ said...

I want to see it too, May I join? poorly my boyfriend is not here TT LoL I liked the Palace while I read the comic book of palace>_<// I want to see the musical Palace~! Where can I buy a ticket?