Friday, December 3, 2010

He got married with his pet dog

He got married with his pet dog~!!
Oh my god!
He is 20 years old and lives in Australia.
Surprisingly, he made pet dog his wife~!
He has been lived with his pet dog for 5 years.
As family members and friends looked on, they exchanged wedding vows and they had beautiful wedding in the park~!! Oh~!!
Do you take the dog to be your lawfully wedded wife~?
He went down on his knee and said "YES"
He said that the dog makes me happy~!!
He is a good Catolic man so he said that our marriage does not mean something sexual and our marriage will last forever and aye~!!
What do you think of this marriage ~!?

6 comments:

SunYoung said...

Really?? It is very surprising!! wow.... How feelings of the opposite sex to DOG..! I don't understand him... oh my god kikiki.
But if he was very happy, i want to congratulate about uniqu wedding truly. Though the your post, i have learned a new fact that there are various wedding in the world.+0+

JiwoNny said...

Oh no.... he said that??
does that mean he can get maried anyone (or anything I should say??) that can make him happy?
He said it doesn't mean anything sexual......... so it proves that I got him right?....?
So is that a coincident that the sex of the dog is female? lol oh no~~~ I don't know how to take this news lol And it's really really suprising that his friends and family respected his thought and feeling........ wow...
Averagelly how long a dog can live?
Probably 10? or 20years?
Do you guys think he won't get married again after his wife died like when he is 30? (strange to say wife TT) If he gets married again,,, how his new wife will feel? :?
Anyways, I don't have right to judge him hehe. I hope he won't regret doing this...

lovely SSO said...

Wow....... Oh, my god... This is amazing.. He is normal? right? I love dogs, too. Dogs are more faithful animals than cats. So, people like a dog. But, he got married to his dog.. Well.. I think it's not good. Dog is dog. Dog is only my family member:)

#Yang So-hyun.

jinwoo said...

oh.. it's very amazing news.. I can't beilive this .. is that possible regally?? hum... anyway, he looks happy. but I hope he fall in love with person. ;;
--Jin-Woo Na.

Jeong Ha Rang said...

I was really surprised to me. That’s impossible! But he did.
I can't understand to married with dog...HaHa But it seem very happy each of them. We hope they live long and happily.

Scott said...

To answer So-hyon's question in her comment, no, I don't think we can call this person normal. He's not necessarily bad, but clearly not normal.

Anyway, it just seems like a silly joke.