Friday, November 5, 2010

It possible to eruption on mountain Baekdu.

Mountain Baekdu is the highest mountain on the Korean peninsula famous for its spectacular caldera filled with a heavenly lake.

But as calm as it may seem the volcana is not dormant but still active, having a high possibility of erupting within the next couple of years.

The volcano could erupt at any time. If the Baekdu Mountain volcano erupted that kills people is a calamity.


Volcanoes can have very serious effects on us when Baekdu Mountain was erupt.

2 comments:

JiwoNny said...

oh oh... this is not a good news!
What should we do? what can we do for it?? What geologists or topographers said about this? Did they just warn us saying that it would kill many people? :/ I am scared!! Be calm Mt.Baekdu~~
-scared jiwon-

jinwoo said...

uhm.. I heard this news. I feel really bad about this one. If that's the case, there's a problem. T.T I think we'll have to wait and see. If I can prevent the eruption of a volcano I will do anything. I just pray to Mt.Barkdu.-JinWoo Na